Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sexo en Nueva York, parte 5. Sex in the City, part 5.

Más flores para Carrie!
More flowers for Carrie!


Después de esta foto:
After this picture:


Que me recordaba alguno de sus abrigos en la serie:
That reminded me of some of her coats in the serie:


Llegó esta flor:
Came this flower:


Muuucho más grande que esta:
Muuch bigger than this one:


Y ahora este vestido con flores rojas:
And now this dress with red flowers:


Que me recordaba el abrigo que lució, junto con el vestido rojo de Giambattista Valli, en Enero durante la gala de National Board of Review Awards (pero también - y no me preguntes por qué, pero de forma instantánea - a la falda de D&G de Victoria del 2004).
That reminds me of the coat she chosen, together with the red Giambattista Valli dress, for the National Board of Review Awards gala in January (but also - and don't ask me why but instantly - the D&G skirt Victoria wore back in 2004).


Más fotos nuevas:
More new pictures:






¡Y el aplauso va a Patricia Field!
And the applause goes to: Patricia Field!

No comments: