Friday, November 2, 2007

¿Qué te ha parecido el video de Spice Girls? What do you think about the new Spice Girls video?

¿Has visto el nuevo video de Spice Girls? ¿Qué te ha parecido?
Yo sigo pensando que para un come-back deberían haber elegido otro tipo de canción. El video está muy bien hecho, pero no me parece que es algo que quieres ver una y otra vez. ¿Qué opinas?
Did you see the new video of the Spice Girls?
I keep thinking that for a come-back they should have picked-up another kind of song. The video is very well done, but I feel is not something you want to see again and again. What do you think?


P.S.
Cuando vi a Victoria en el body negro y botas súper altas, inmediatamente me acordé sobre esa serie de fotos tan maravillosas que hicieron con David para W Magazine.
When I saw Victoria in that black lingerie and thigh-high boots, I immediatelly thought about the wonderful photo serie they did with David for the W Magazine.

No comments: