Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sexo en Nueva York... Sex and the City...

¡Tengo nuevas fotos del rodaje!
Got new pictures from the shooting!




¿Soy solo yo, o Sarah Jessica ha puesto su toque personal al modelito primaveral de Carrie?
It's only myself, or Sarah Jessica put her personal touch to Carrie's spring outfit?


Si es así, el cinturón, por fin, ha encontrado su sitio adecuado. A la tercera, a la vencida. Los anteriores dos intentos me parecían un crimen.
If I'm right, the belt, finally, found it's right place. Third time lucky. The previous two attempts I consider them fashion crimes.

Veo que a Patricia Field le encantan los tacones anchos. La edición limitada que diseñó para Payless los tiene también.
I see that Patricia Field likes chunky heels. The limited edition she designed for Payless feature them as well.



Source

No comments: