Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You asked: Victoria & Azzedine Alaïa

Algunos me mandastéis las fotos de Victoria preguntando por el diseñador de su vestido negro. Sinceramente, primero pensaba que se trata de Balenciaga...

A bunch of you sent me Victoria's picture asking me to ID her black dress. To be honest, I thought it was Balenciaga at first...


... pero para estar segura seguí buscando. ¡Y lo encontré! El vestido es una modificación de Azzedine Alaïa Otoño 2007.

... but I kept looking to be sure. And found it! The dress is modified Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2007.


Y la chaquetita, si no me equivoco, es del mismo diseñador y la misma que llevó Michelle Obama durante su último viaje a Europa.

And the cardigan, if I'm correct, is from the same designer and the same one Michelle Obama wore during her last trip to Europe.


UPDATE

Acabo de encontrar esta foto de la colección de Azzedine Alaïa Primavera 2009 en Stylepov. Si te fijas, el mismo vestido que llevaba Victoria el otro día, también está disponible esta temporada en blanco.

Just found this picture from Azzedine Alaïa Spring 2009 on Stylepov. If you look closer, you'll see the same dress Victoria wore the other day in white.


Fotos vía: Frill, Zigazig-ha, Daylife, Celebutopia, Zimbio

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Thanks so much for the photos! I was going crazy looking for them - I was on a hunt once I found out it was an Alaia but no luck lol - I'm glad you were able to!