Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shoe me the way: Beyoncé & Gianmarco Lorenzi

La Sra. Carter me tiene contenta. No solamente que casi no pase un día sin que la diva estrene unos zapatos nuevos, sino que la niña va y se hace no con uno, ni con dos, sino directamente con tres pares de taconísimos...

Mrs. Carter keeps me happy. Not only the diva rocks new shoes just about every day, but she goes and gets not one, nor two, but directly three pairs of vertiginous heels...


... de Gianmarco Lorenzi. ¿Quizás comprados en Paris? Y ahora dime que prefieres. ¿Unas sandalias de charol rojo metalizado con un tacón de 11cm y con la tirita en el talón elástica para que poner y quitarlas sea de lo más sencillo? O prefieres unos peep toes de charol negro con doble plataforma característica para la marca, con un tacón aguja blanco altísimo?

... by Gianmarco Lorenzi. Probably bought in Paris? And now tell me what you prefer. Red metallic patent leather slingback shoes with 11cm heels and elasticated slingback strap so you can easily slip them on and take them off... Or you prefer black patent peep toe shoes featuring an unusual conceptual double platform and an extremly high white stiletto heel.



¿O lo tuyo son doble plataformas bañadas en cristales en plateado, como los de Beyoncé, o en dorado? Mientras tu te lo piensas, yo me quedo con los últimos. Me fascinaron.

Or you would definitely stick to those crystal studded double platform wonders Beyoncé's got in silver but that are also available in golden tone version? And while you think about it, I'll just grab the last one. Fierce and fascinating.


Now definitely and more than ever I want to spend a day in your shoe closet. Mrs. Carter please shoe me the way!

Photos vía: Biondiniparis, Justjared, GianmarcoLorenzi

1 comment:

IulTONNik said...

I think those red patent leather slingback are gorgeous, and the heel-that I guess has more than 11 cm - is wonderfull...also I apreciate the concept of two platforms ....